1983 was born in a small village in Sakon Nakhon Province, Thailand.
2006 Graduate Bachelor degree in Computer science.
2007 Work as a web programmer.
2008 Live in India for 5 months.
2009 Comeback again and do my job.
2013 Fell in love with photography.
2017 Leave my job and follow my passion.
Now still follow my passion.
What have I done?
2017 Become a ViewBug Editor
2016 Have done an assignment for 500px.com
2016 Aartofokus Contributor
2016 Become a Getty Images Contributor
2016 ViewBug Curator
2016 Contributor for Barcroft Media
2015 Have done 2 assignments for booking.com
My work has been published.
- Thailand’s Phi Ta Khon festival
- Thailand’s Poy Sang Long festival
- Thailand’s ‘giraffe women’: The colourful tribe who wear elaborate brass coils to lengthen their necks in a show of beauty
- NECK THAI Meet the Thai Kayan tribe whose women have their necks stretched to incredible lengths using brass coils from the age of four
- The giraffe women of the Kayan tribe
- Balancing act : The fishermen of Myanmar who paddle with one leg
- Strictly Khon dancing: Stunning photos show Thai performers practicing centuries-old tradition
- Strictly Khon dancing : Thai performers practice traditional dance
- Myanmar’s ancient city is home to more than 2,000 temples
- Boys to monk: Yong children devote their lives to become Buddhist monks
- Community Spotlight : Inspired By Culture
- Last of the elephant catchers : The Thai villagers who keep gentle giants as pets and even let them live in their homes
- Inside Thailand’s elephant village where locals tamed wild elephant.